Friday, March 4, 2011

Brian & Andrew Greece

Different expectations Polyhedron 2010 Awards Day Master


have been published today Polyhedron Awards 2010. For if you do not know Polyhedron Awards are awarded by different webmaster of different blogs and websites that reward speaking manuals, supplements, and media's role in Castilian. Not to be comparable to the Oscars the film, it is not the industry who are rewarded. They are an award from fans and fans of the scene, which I believe gives a special value, for multiple reasons:

"I never win a game" magnificent "critical level and Plantain is a kind of movie, that is a crappy game.
-We evaluated the people like me or you you value in an RPG.
"Thanks to these reviews to fan scene offered a guide to guide you if you buy a budget.
-promote the best fanzines, media and supplements free rolero discover possible way by people not so involved in the scene.
"No trade issues come into play or weight in the industry, and advertising.

For all these reasons and more I think an initiative magnificent where I had the honor to participate although I must admit I voted just what I knew, before I voted no reasonable doubt.
I encourage you to visit the website of the rolesfera . The blog that publishes all the products displayed in Castilian or non-payment and would later be voted for the awards Poliedro to catch up on what is published in Castilian (for payment or not), or to see participate in jury blogs which have no waste.


And these are the winners:
  • Best Editing: Song Ice and Fire.
  • Best RPG published in Castilian: Adventures in the East Mark.
  • role Best fanzine: rolero Fanzine.
  • Best free product: Lady Blackbird.
  • means of disseminating best RPGs: Telperion Radio.
  • Best adventure: Lady Blackbird.
  • Best position: Song of Ice and Fire.
  • Best Narrative: Song of Ice and Fire.
  • Best game system: Song of Ice and Fire.
  • Product of the Year: Mark Adventures in the East.
  • Best supplement: Hunting bugs : Echoes of Espacioscuro.
  • Best Cover Adventures in the East Mark.
  • Best interior art: Adventures in East Mark.
  • Special Audience Award : Taura, Lands of Alchemy

From my humble blog I congratulate the winners and I hope that these awards will also serve as a springboard for sales and distribution.

0 comments:

Post a Comment