Saturday, January 17, 2009

Linseys Dawn Mckenzie - Linsey's World 2

Hello World! VICHY FRANCE

The title is copied from Wordpress, but after a good time to be struggling with their customization system I've given up and moved to blogspot, it seems easier.

bad thing is that blogspot, being Google, it's much more typical and is used by the majority. That is why I create it in Wordpress, but the end is the time and the functionality that counts!

Well, after a month with 2 blogs created and almost zero activity, I decided to start with this. Do not know yet I will use it or how often you hang things (I guess it depends on how busy you go with the master), but to start, hang my work here Information Systems course. I guess first will be a mix of my stuff (music, sports, etc.) and comments to issues more "professional" probably intended to marketing. Most likely is that now I write to myself for a while, but ... come now!

Well world, have a little patience and do something good!

0 comments:

Post a Comment